Who are we?
ISLA ONLINE SPANISH https://www.isla-online-spanish.com/ is owned by ISLA Online Spanish S.L.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The information you provide us is collected and processed by ISLA Online Spanish S.L. with CIF B37575917.
Our contact information is:
- Plaza de los Basilios nº 8 (37001 Salamanca, Spain)
- Phone: +34 923 210394
- Email: : email@example.com
What personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
Depending on the services you require, we’ll need variously need:
- Personal information like your name, surname, nationality, country of residence and contact information, etc).
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchase, etc.).
- Connection data like geolocation and navigation (if you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
Some fields on ISLA’s ONLINE SPANISH request form are mandatory, since this is data that we need to be able to provide the service in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user and thus will not be able to enjoy the services or features you have requested.
Depending on how you interact with ISLA ONLINE SPANISH, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the development, fulfilment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us at ISLA ONLINE SPANISH. This includes the processing of your data to contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the products or services contracted, and managing the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
- For quality analysis to improve our services. If you access ISLA ONLINE SPANISH, we will use your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes so we can understand the way in which users interact with ISLA ONLINE SPANISH so we can make improvements.
With whom do we share your data?
All data collected is for the exclusive use of ISLA Online Spanish S.L. henceforth ISLA.
How long do we keep your data?
All data provided will be kept as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which we have requested it or until such time as you request its elimination for one or all types of use.
What rights do you have over your data?
The regulation of Data Protection grants its holders what are known as "ARCO rights" which comprise the following: access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- Access: This is your right to obtain information about any of your data which ISLA holds like where it came from, what the purpose of its treatment is, and what plans we have for this data. It does not serve to obtain official certificates of grades or studies taken, or a copy of your degree. ISLA may deny access to personal data when the right has already been exercised in the twelve months prior to the request, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is demonstrated. The form to use to exercise your right of access is available at the following link: right of access form.
- Rectification: This serves to modify data provided that is inaccurate or incomplete. If you would like us to modify your data please provide us with the necessary documentation that accredits the change. The form to exercise your right of rectification is available at this link: right form of rectification.
- Cancellation: This pertains to your right to ask us to stop using the data provided. This is not always possible, for example, it does not apply when there is a law that requires us to keep the data or if you are still studying at the school in which case we are required to keep your data for the duration of your studies. The form to use to exercise your right of cancellation is available at this link: right of cancellation form.
- Opposition or limitation: This serves to request that certain usage of personal data not be carried out (for example: the sending of newsletters, etc.). The form to use to exercise your right of opposition is available at the following link: right of opposition form.
To exercise any of these rights please send an email with the appropriate form and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must always include a copy of your ID to prove your identity.
ISLA informs you that in the above cases you can withdraw your consent for us to process your data at any time, without this your right to files suit if you consider that your personal data has been incorrectly treated. Your claim will be investigated and your confidentiality respected at all times. Any complaints can be submitted to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
How do we protect your data?
At ISLA are extremely vigilant of your personal data and have security measures in our systems to maintain its integrity and protect against its loss.
Who can access your data in ISLA?
Any academic body (professors, heads of studies, etc ...) or the administration and management staff of the school can access your data to carry out any job with which they are entrusted.